Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Any progress is good progress

Fibromyalgia, which has also been referred to as fibromyalgia syndrome, fibromyositis and fibrositis, is characterized by chronic widespread pain, multiple tender points, abnormal pain processing, sleep disturbances, fatigue and often psychological distress. (via http://www.fmaware.org/)

I was diagnosed with FM when I was 13 years old after seeing numerous doctors. I still face the challenge of doctors who do not believe this condition to be real. So postings such as the link below give me hope that bigger and better things are yet to come for myself and the millions of others dealing with this daily.


WebMD - A New Way of Diagnosing Fibromyalgia

No comments:

Post a Comment