Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Thursday, June 17, 2010

DC Excuses

I'm suppose to overlook a grown man not having a car just because he lives in the DMV (DC-Maryland-Virginia) area. Well, brothas and Peters, if that is the case then here are my DC excuses:


I don't have to have pretty feet because I do so much damn walking in DC

I don't have to have long straight silky hair every day because it's too hott and humid for all that

I don't have to carry the cute, dainty little clutches because I need to take my life with me on the metro. So, yes I'm carrying a damn suitcase. You never know how long you will be waiting underground.

I don't have to be domesticated because there is a restaurant for you to take me to every night of the year

Anything I missed ladies???

No comments:

Post a Comment