Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Go Green! Go White!




Staying true to my Spartan blood - I'm all about green and white tonight.

LA fans were super quiet come Sunday evening complaining about the refs and the show the PP and Jesus put on, but let's see what kind of trickery the ladies in gold and purple can pull off tonight.

It's should be quiet the show from flop artist Artest (who by no means whose knocked over by that lil push by Rondo in last game).

I'm expecting a little more from Mr. Kardashian as I'm sure his pimps (Khloe & Kris) will be all in that ear.

As for Crybaby Bryant - all I can say is - I respect his game, but I can't respect the man. And by no means am I just a Kobe hater --- I own a customized necklace that says Kobe. I was scarily OBSESSED with this dude when I was high school, but he's proven to be a disappointment as a man off the court. Quite frankly...I think he is a punk. And nothing about a whining man is attractive.

If you can't catch the game tonight, let's just hope Twitter is up and running properly.

It's war. LET's GO BOSTON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment