Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

effing FMA



This is how I feel right now, but it has nothing to do with a man.

My fibromyalgia is killing me today. I really just wish I could fade away from this cubicle and go curl up somewhere. I should have known today would be rough considering I didn't sleep at all last night.

In case you don't know anyone with FMA....it blows especially now that I'm a contractor paid hourly. I need a damn sick day right NOW.

5pm - I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment