Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Febreeze isn't that strong

Going on three months of apartment hunting and now that it's summertime even more peeps are posting only for FURNISHED apartments.

NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH

I don't want to sleep on your 10 year-old mattress or even sit on your 2 year-old sofa. That ish is disgusting. No mattress pad and a little Febreeze will stop the bed bugs that i'm sure have been transferred from the interns and college students that you have been renting to for the last umpteenth years.

Ok, maybe I can understand you are going home for the summer, but hell - sell it!

So....Craigslist posters - please note that if you want me or other people who prefer to sleep on their own beds and socialize with their own furnishings to sign a year and even sometimes two year leases...take your ish to a storage unit or put it on the corner.

If not, i'm bleaching everything - so say bye bye to whatever color/finish it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment