Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Friday, June 18, 2010

Highway Hood




I'm a Detroit native and a roadie so I've seen my fair share of pimped out cars and customized license plates. But what I saw yesterday when I was driving on I-395 headed to VA takes the cake. Wait, not only did it take the cake, but it SMASHED the cake.

This fool, who was actually kind of cute (but that went out the window), not only customized his license plate (Shake4) but instead of his truck saying Escalade - it read Shakescalade. Now, I have a journalism degree, I'm pursuing a graduate degree in communications, and I simply love words, but for the life of me I CANNOT figure out how to pronounce Shakescalade.

And besides that, WTF? Complete flag on the play for this man who decided that was a smart move. Some people are just too proud of their hoodness for my liking.

1 comment:

  1. The Shakescalade belongs to Darren Sharper (Free Safety MN Vikings)

    ReplyDelete