Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How To...

I'm in the process of writing a series of "How to" books. Here's what I'm working on so far:

How to slap the shyt out of the acupuncturist without causing further harm to yourself

How to react when your shoe collection is under water

How to be polite after the 5th different call from a HR rep saying "you were the best, most qualified, but we've JUST NOW decided we don't have money for this position at all"

How to convince Dish Network that a flood is a natural disaster and reason for breach of contract

How to remain sane when you decide to go cold turkey off your medicine because it made you gain weight

How to tell your parents that you want to drop out of school and become a dog walker

How to convince people from the DMV that hangers and brooms aren't meant for snow removal

How to switch insurance companies when you find out renters insurance covers everything but what happened to you


The series is still growing. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment