Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Monday, January 31, 2011

Act of kindness for the ladies



I stepped out of class for a restroom break and as I approached the toilet (sorry, is there a more lady-like term?) there was a make-up bag on the hand rail. I assumed some chick had forgotten her collection of Revlon, but to my surprise it was an "aunt flow" kit. There it was packed with all the essentials, different brands, sizes and forms.

If this was intentional, I applaud the good samaritan who has pity for all of us who never has a quarter on hand when the need is there.

Kudos to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment