Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One More Time

Acupuncture was undoubtedly one of the most horrible experiences of my life, but I think I'm going to try it again. This time in the US. With my new workout regime comes pain and with my massage therapist on sabbatical, I'm looking for relief.

Last time I was able to compose myself only for AJ's sake but I'll be alone this time. The probability of extreme profanity usage is high.

I'm depending on Yelpers to help me choose a spot in DMV. I'll report back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment