Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Monday, March 7, 2011

It’s time for a SOS

image.jpeg

 

Ask TJ Maxx, Neutrogena, and Simply Orange, I'm a brand loyalist. I like being able to depend on certain brands for items that I purchase on a regular basis. CVS Pharmacy use to be that spot for me and my unneeded makeup purchases, last minute purchases and of course, my go-to pharmacy. For years, I've turned my nose up at rivals Walgreens and RiteAid  because CVS was that deal, especially with the pseudo "I'm saving money" rewards care card. I could always depend on clean, organized stores equipped with competent staff trained in customer service, but not anymore. CVS is signaling to customers, like me, that they are in major distress. Ironically, the pharmacy giant is popping up on corners all across the country with a nice, big and bright presence, but it's enter at your own risk these days. From pure filth and junkiness to horrible customer service and always understaffed pharmacies, I'm finding myself wanting to jump ship.

 

I feel sorry for the elderly everytime I wait in long lines to pick-up or drop-off my prescriptions – some of them can barely stand. My irritation has reached a new height and until Walgreens opens locations in DC, I'll be driving to greener pastures to shop at CVS' that are still smooth sailing.






No comments:

Post a Comment