Sharing is Caring, right?


I'm sharing my adventures from the D to the District, random thoughts, experiences living with Fibromyalgia, frustration with grad school, and exactly how I feel about the craziness going on in this world. I promise to keep it really real and I hope you learn something or laugh while here. And please...comment! ~Smooches, misstorilynn


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Going on 42 hours with no food

This pre-op no eating rule is absolutely killing me. I NEED FOOD! Good thing i've locked myself in my room all day, I wouldn't want to unleash my unfed self on anyone.

So I'm thinking, I could for:

  • Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
  • Homemade Pancakes with sausage
  • Belgian Waffle with fruit
  • Greek salad w/ chicken, feta cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers
  • Chicken Tenders
  • and what would life be without
  • FRENCH FRIES dipped in Happy's bbq sauce

YUMMY!

Ok, I'm done daydreaming now; it's time to sleep and really dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment